Giving back matters. That’s why Digital Measures provides all DMers two paid days per year to volunteer and offers multiple community outreach opportunities to get involved. And, DMers always step up contributing more than 1,000 hours to various non-profits.
In 2017, volunteers from DM:
- Shared college experiences with high school students through College Possible
- Staffed a phone bank for 88Nine Radio Milwaukee
- Got our hands dirty helping the Victory Garden Initiative, the Hunger Task Force Farm and the Urban Ecology Center
- Collected food donations during a pre-Thanksgiving drive for Feeding America Eastern Wisconsin
- Gave the gift of blood during a Blood Center of Wisconsin donation drive
- Educated the community and led tours during Doors Open Milwaukee
And those are just the volunteer opportunities organized by DM. DMers also give their time to a range of organizations, from those helping animals to supporting the arts and other causes.
It’s deeply rewarding to give back to a community that’s been Digital Measures home for 18 years. Thanks, Milwaukee!
Recently, DMers helped serve breakfast at The Gathering, an organization dedicated to feeding Milwaukee’s hungry.