Reaching the official age of adulthood is a big milestone, and on Digital Measures 18th birthday, we have a lot to celebrate—from experience and expertise we gained through serving hundreds of universities to growing from a one-person entrepreneurial effort to a company with 60+ DMers. We’re also fortunate to have a bright future, from rolling out new features to moving into our new, larger headquarters later this summer. Here are some of the highlights we’re celebrating today.
- Our client administrative and faculty advisory board members, product testers and others who provide insight and feedback to ensure Activity Insight is intuitive, minimizes work for faculty, and delivers the reporting needed by wide range of stakeholders.
- Our new Workflow Module for managing annual reviews, promotion and tenure and other complex campus processes.
- New Activity Insight features for 2017, including our new data integration partners Crossref and Scopus, enhanced reporting and a cool new feature that enables faculty to easily build their own custom CV.
- Our 5th Annual User Group, October 8-10 in Milwaukee, will be a chance for our clients to meet and learn from their peers, discover best practices and innovative uses, and be the first to hear about even more upcoming enhancements to Activity Insight.
- Our new headquarters with the space needed we need to continue growing and collaborating.
- A team of 60+ DMers—innovators and collaborators laser-focused on providing our clients with the best tools for sharing their faculty’s and university’s stories.
CEO and Founder Matt Bartel sums it up: “Digital Measures has always focused on delivering elegant solutions that enable faculty and universities to share their stories of accomplishment and impact. Their faculty are producing great work, and we want to ensure they can demonstrate that work to their university and its stakeholders. At age 18, we’re the established market leader and it’s exciting to build on that foundation, offering new features and helping a wider range of universities to share their stories.”
Special thanks to our clients, especially those who have been with us from the beginning—you teach us so much, year after year. It’s a privilege to work with you.